I wanted to title my very first post with these powerful words: applying them would virtually guarantee true happiness. Heavy.
First post is always the hardest I guess. It has been a while. I used to blog a lot until the beginning of 2009. At that time I was living very far away from home and felt blogging was a good way to keep up with myself and all the changes I faced at that time.
I must say I met amazing people through the blogging world with whom I still keep in contact. I am grateful for these friendships. I think this is an excellent way of linking similar minded people together - all over the world. People come to our lives for a reason. Some people call it luck, others destiny, but I like to believe that every single human encounter has some sort of meaning. It may not be a coincidence for you to read this. Some are there to stay with us for lifetime, others for a moment. All equally important. Come to think of an example of both. Someone you knew for a fraction of time, but changed the way you thought about life or gave you an idea, maybe courage, to go after something you never dared before. And give a moment to appreciate the relationships you have that have endured it all. We are what we are, thanks to all these people.
Above all, as I am entering the blogging world again I do hope to reconnect with "old friends" and find new ones. I am so looking forward to see what is to come.
We all have a new week ahead of us, let us make it the best so far! Thanks for visiting!
Photo taken by me in June 2010.

I've missed you!!
VastaaPoistaThis is a very powerful first post. I'm going to try to apply the wisdom of the title to my life. I think that will be my 2011 resolution!
Agape,
~Jen
Thank you Jen! I truly appreciate your kind words! And the qoute truly makes one think! Very powerful indeed! So excited to be back! Agape.
VastaaPoistaWonderful post! I'm so glad to see you back on here and I'm looking so forward to reading all of your encouraging words. Much love to you! :)
VastaaPoistaThank you Jessica! I am feeling alive again after I started this... :) I guess I need to write. Love&hugs!
VastaaPoista