perjantai 28. tammikuuta 2011

The View from my Window

Every now and then we come accross amazing, extraordinary and in-depth blog posts. The following two are just like this. If you have a moment to spare and want to use it well, go to 1) Rosaria's blog post  "The end of the journey and other tales..." at sixtyfivewhatnow  and 2) Moannie's blog post "Let me count the reasons" at The view from this end . Warmly recommended!



The view from my window this afternoon. It looked like the trees were covered with crystals as the snow was melting away. Click to enlarge. (I apologise for the quality, picture taken through the window.)


I love it when the trees are fully covered with snow like this! I took this one first thing in the morning when the sun was still high from the other side of my apartment (through the window).



My favourite shot from today. What a beautiful bright day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you for your time and thoughts! Truly appreciated!