I believe that whatever it is we put out in the world will come back to us eventually. If it is kind words and a helping hand - we've got nothing to worry. Here a compilation of some qoutes about kindness
I like. I hope you enjoy them as well!
The pictures are taken in the beginning of 2009 in Dhaka. I had never seen so happy kids in my entire life. I promise I will tell you the whole story soon. "Be kind whenever it is possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." James Matthew Barrie
"In about the same degree as you are helpful, you will be happy." Karl Reiland
"The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love." William Wordsworth
"The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own. " Benjamin Disraeli
"Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart." From the television show My So-Called Life
"Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns." Unknown
"Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns." Unknown
"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." Abraham Joshua Heschel
"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him." Audrey Hepburn
"The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway." Henry Boye"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble." Rudyard Kipling
"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." Audrey Hepburn
"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. " Unknown

my son was i n Bangladesh then
VastaaPoistajamesandjess.synthesize.com/news.php
So glad to meet you!
VastaaPoistaFi: Oh really! Was he working there?
VastaaPoistaRosaria: So glad to meet you too! :)
your shots? Excellent
VastaaPoistaOh, yes they are, thank you! :) I have quite a few nice shots from this trip. The kids were amazing! Will post more soon. ;)
VastaaPoistaWhat beautiful faces and such a wonderful reminder to spread love, happiness, and kindness everyday!
VastaaPoistaGreat photos! I do like your collection of quotes - very wise words indeed.
VastaaPoistaAndrea: Thank you for your appreciative words & dropping by!
VastaaPoistaAlan: Thanks! I'm glad you liked the qoutes I picked. I wish one day I'd have even a fraction of the wisdom these inspiring people had/have!